Since 1929, Standard Process has been dedicated to the field of nutritional supplements and the whole food philosophy introduced by Dr. Royal Lee.
Discover just how resilient your body can be when given the proper nutrition.
CBD CLINIC Professional Series topical medications are the first and only non-prescription ointments and creams that combine FDA-approved active ingredients and hemp extract (CBD). CBD is one of over 60+ compounds found in cannabis that belong to a class of molecules called cannabinoids. These revolutionary pain relief products are formulated with natural emollients to help active analgesic compounds penetrate deep to quickly increase blood flow to joints and muscles and interrupt pain signaling.
CBD CLINIC over-the-counter, non-prescription ointments and creams are FDA-registered, made in an FDA-audited facility. They have provided remarkable relief to NFL players, other professional athletes and patients across the US since its introduction to health & wellness professionals.
There are five levels of therapy to choose from:
- Level 1: Mild Muscle Pain Therapy (an odor-free cream to numb away pain using 4% Lidocaine. It pinpoints and targets pain nerves for fast acting relief from discomfort.)
- Level 2: Mild to Moderate Pain Relief (with Camphor and Arnica extract for temporary, mild to moderate aches and pains that have been isolated in the muscles and joints.)
- Level 3: Moderate Muscle and Joint Pain Relief (will attack pain quickly and increase blood flow to areas where you are experiencing moderate discomfort. Fast acting cream with Menthol penetrates deeply to target the source of your muscle and joint irritation.)
- Level 4: Deep Muscle and Joint Pain Relief (powerfully penetrates to the site of more severe muscle and joint pain with two separate, high-dose pain killers. The strong pain fighting formulation pierces deep through tissue to deliver relief directly to painful muscles and joints by reducing swelling and inflammation.)
- Level 5: Pro Sport Deep Muscle and Joint Pain Relief (delivers two, highest potency pain killers to the most severe of pain areas. It helps restore your range of motion and regain the mobility necessary for top athletic performance. Helps to speed recovery for fatigued and painful joints and muscles.)
Biofreeze is a cold therapy (or cryotherapy—a practice of applying something cold to the source of pain). For years, cold therapy has been used to reduce pain, swelling and nerve activity using ice, cold packs, and ice baths. Now, topical cold therapy pain relievers like Biofreeze offer additional benefits. Biofreeze is generally preferred because it is nearly twice as powerful in relieving pain, substantially more comfortable and convenient, and is longer-lasting in 9 out of 10 patients.
The Professional version last 36% longer and goes on much smoother. This item is available only through your hands-on health professional.
Nasaline--Nasal Rinsing System
It’s like a Neti-pot on steroids!! It is easy, fast, effective and gentle. This is a great alternative to Neti Pots and Sinus Rinse Bottles! It helps decongest and drain nasal passages and provide relief from symptoms of: allergies, cold, flu and other sinus-related issues. The kit contains the nasal rinser, storage sleeve, 10 pre-measured saline packets and instructions.
Hot/cold packs for treating strains, sprains and other injuries. For cold therapy, place in freezer for 1-2 hours until needed. For heat therapy, place pack in microwave for 30 seconds. The packs are non-toxic and biodegradable gel and reusable.